Debian Server Notes
Descriptions how I setup my own server (although things have probably changed over time), and some solutions for the problems I hit.
- Lighttpd – webserver (Homepage)
- Dovecot – pop3 / imap server for emails (Homepage)
- Postfix – smtp server (Homepage)
- PowerDNS – dns server (Homepage)
- PostgreSQL – sql server (Homepage)
- Daemontools – supervise services (Homepage)
- GlusterFS – filesharing (Homepage)
- Git – my favourite DVCS (Homepage – for hosting see github.com or repo.or.cz)
- Darcsweb – A web interface for darcs (Homepage)
- SSL-Certs – SSL certificates
- iptables – Firewall
- kvm – fun with kvm virtual servers
All information on this website is provided as is. You use the content at your own risk.